A global event dedicated to gather the players in urban mobility : Autonomy Festival !
Urban mobility environment is evolving each day. New players, new business models, new products and services are coming up ! Even paradigms are reversing : trafic pyramid, user-centric… This full ecosystem needed its own festival. The 1st edition of the Autonomy Festival will be held in Paris from the 6th to the 9th of October 2016.
Created by Ross Douglas, a south African passionated by urban mobility, this event will be gathering every stakeholder who are developing solutions to improve urban mobility of everybody.
How it works ?
- Date : 6 to 9 of October
- Where : La Grande Halle, Parc de La Villette, Paris (France)
- Different events will be held in a casual and innovation oriented atmosphere such as :
- Exhibition and sales
- Start-up districts
Today, Autonomy festival is already supported by numerous global player such as SNCF or Uber. Urbanovacion is also thrilled to let you know that we will be attending the event !
And for start-ups ?
It is an amazing and cheap platform to :
- Test your market and know your potential customers : more than 20 000 people are expected.
- Meet mentors : French&global investors are expected to attend this event such as BPI France
- Present your project : You could pitch about your project in front of a qualified audience.
To know more about the registration, check out the PDF available here.
The ambition of this vibrant project goes further than a one-shot event, they already imagine the second edition… and why not having the same notoriety than the annual CES in Las Vegas for consumer electronics.
To know more about it :